Sunday 3 August 2008

Sexy Seth on the fiddle



Sexy Seth Lakeman had the ladies (and some gents) at Cambridge Folk Festival swooning over him a short while ago when he performed on Stage 1. His fabulous fiddling, gorgeous voice and hunky bod(!) whipped the audience into a frenzy which continued throughout his set.



The main stage looked as though it may collapse as the audience jumped, danced and sung along with stunning Seth, who performed songs from his back catalogue (including everyone's favourite, Kitty Jay) as well as stuff from his new albumn, Poor Man's Heaven.



Seth's doing a signing at the MOJO tent at the moment, and the queue's HUGE!!



Oh, and did we mention that he's gorgeous??

3 comments:

piggymooney said...

Huh - I bet he's good at sports too - I hate him! Not really - what a star - has terrific stage presence too in addition to major talent, versatility and most of the skills needed to be a major name in the future (he's probably that already). What a singing voice too!

dr.octopus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dr.octopus said...

...are you telling me that I wasn't the only gay man at the festival! I thought I was so special...